The New Standard in Mobile Workforce Management
Exceptional design and functionality help FMP360 outperform other mobile workforce solutions by delivering best-in-class features and functionality, including:
- 100% standard software
- automatic releases to all customers
- one solution for all mobile devices
- multiple workflows within one app
- smart app architecture that allows implementation of multiple business processes within one application
- a data management engine that is GIS and ERP data agnostic, supporting industry standards as well as customer-specific data models
- easy deployment from our cloud environment and, upon request, simple installation at your data center
- single sign-on architecture easily accessible to users at the office and in the field
- modular structure that allows customers to increase functionality without onerous software coding
Full Mobile Intelligence, Online or Offline
FMP360 offers all the mid-office functionality that’s necessary to manage a field crew efficiently. The data exchange with mobile devices is designed to support online/offline mode as well as geo-fencing, even allowing you to configure filters to optimize data availability in areas with poor reception. The robust communication engine operates with large datasets and supports full, two-way data traffic from back office to client and client to back office.
Using a database instead of caching, FMP360 imposes no storage limit on the data available offline. Offline data is also protected by encryption. As soon as a signal is restored, all work is automatically sent to the back-office system without manual interaction.
Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android devices, field workers using a wide range of internet-capable devices execute and document their work orders. Whenever a truck rolls, the crew is equipped with the information they need to successfully complete work at each location – even when no network communications are available.
Mobile Application Guides Field Workers
The FMP360 mobile application is designed for laptops, smartphones, tablets and wearable devices. Field workers start a job from the agenda and the configured workflow guides them through the work process. All the information collected is sent to your back-office system automatically.